Monday 8 June 2009

On Saturday's two interesting purchases

So on Saturday I got two very nice things from the Game in Huntingdon.

Number one; a Knuckles plushie. Who is exactly the right size and shape to snuggle, which is very nice indeed. Squalldoll is very comforting, but he's too small to snuggle. Also, I have found that Knuxplushie makes a rather good partner in crime, because while a teenager wandering about looking cocky or furtive will excite suspicion in hospital staff, a teenager looking sleepy and snuggling up to a stuffed animal looks Innocent and Harmless.

Number two; Pokemon Platinum. Before buying it I got the guide and made a detailed plan of exactly which beasties I'd have on my team. When I did buy it, those plans...well, they didn't quite go out of the window, but, close. Playing this way is more interesting though, so I can't complain! My Rotom is so win. Hell, I love the very concept of Rotom. Ghost in the machine! I've called it Deus Ex. And I've got this Psyduck which I'm also getting weirdly attached to-I meant her just to be a placeholder till I could grab a Vaporeon, but I don't know...

I'm still determined to have a Lucario on the team, though. That plan is staying.

And because Lucario is blue and has what looks like a headband, I shall call it Ike.

He shall be mine, and he shall be my Ike.

...Really, I shouldn't be allowed near this kind of thing. ^_^;

2 comments:

  1. I must buy Pokemon Platinum.

    I had a Rotom (called Sadako) and Lucario (called Leon. Ike fits it better, in retrospect) in Diamond, but only the Lucario made the final team. Oh, and I had Giratina (gothic, smoky giraffe-snake!), but the sidequest in Diamond and Pearl was bloody ridiculous. I always thought it deserved more 'screentime'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Sadako. Gods that is BRILLIANT. XD

    I never got Giratina myself in Pearl. Never found the time to somehow.

    I already like Platinum a good deal more than Pearl/Diamond because the Sinnoh 'dex is bigger. More beasties to catch during the main story! I grabbed Deus Ex first time I visited Eterna, and the latest addition to my team is a Houndoom called Marley. ^_^

    ReplyDelete