Saturday 17 October 2009

So, here I am again.

I am writing this in a state of annoyance. My email account has been cancelled and I have no idea why whatsoever. I suppose I'll have to get a hotmail account or something...

Dad is saying that he'll give me the house keys; I just hope he really does. He has a habit of promising things and never doing them.

I keep meaning to write things. Blog posts or stories. But...thing is, my head hurts. Not physically. Maybe my heart more than my head.

It's all to do with that conversation I had with Thene, when I was staying with my mother for a weekend so as to see my GP about meds. About families.

I thought I wasn't dumb enough anymore to get annoyed about life being unfair to me. Life is unfair. I got the memo. And...I can deal!

But the idea...the idea that this isn't the normal way of things...

That breaks my head. And my heart.

I should be more eloquent. But I can't muster up the effort...

1 comment:

  1. *hug*

    Yet another reason why it would be good if you got to know more people in Thulc, this - not that there is a 'normal' way of things, but you'd have a firmer basis for comparison.

    And it's okay to get upset about being treated unfairly. You say 'life' is unfair, but in many (most?) cases 'life' isn't some detached mindless process, it's a set of choices individual people make regarding you and then, sometimes, blame on 'life' in order to avoid taking responsibility for their own actions. I guess some people need reminding 'no, that wasn't 'life', that was *you*.' And if that's not a reason to *keep asking* for doorkeys, I don't know what is. Ask to get a set cut next time you go out, maybe?

    I hope you can find things to write. I'm in a rut with that right now...got burned out trying to do something fiddly and now nothing seems fun. I want to enjoy writing something but have no idea what I might possibly enjoy. :/

    Which email is it that's playing up - your gmail? If you can log into Blogger I'm surprised you can't get into gmail...

    ReplyDelete